Monday, July 25, 2016

Oh Happy Day Card Kit Alternate / HSS243 Sketch

Pin It Now! Hey crafty friend!  Are you staying cool?  Here in the NC mountains it's only 80 degrees today...aaaahhh. Much nicer than my home state of MD, where my Mom tells me it's 102.

Nice day to make a card, indoors, right?!

Here's a card I made using the Oh Happy Day card kit.  I used the elements from one of the cards pictured in the instructions, and tweaked it to fit the sketch for Hand Stamped Sentiments.
Here's the sketch!

I added Basic Black cardstock for a larger base, cut the card in half and layered the solid back of the card with the patterned front.  Added a piece of coordinating paper from By the Shore DSP, and a fancier ribbon (Gold Natural Trim) than the baker's twine that's included with the kit.  

The kit is fantastic, but I like to beef up the smaller cards! 
Head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and see what's new!


No comments:

Post a Comment