Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sweet & Simple Cards with Banner Blessings HSS246

Pin It Now! Hey crafty friend! I'm playing around with the new In Colors this week - I'm still warming up to them - and Hand Stamped Sentiments' latest challenge has given me the boost I need to get a little creative!

I need some nice, mailable cards to lift some spirits this week, and what better stamp set than Banner Blessings?  And Flirty Flamingo is such a happy color!  It pairs with the sentiment perfectly for some happy snail-mail.
The flower stamps are from Birthday Blooms, and I had to fit Dapper Denim in there, so I used it on the sentiment stamp just as an accent.  
Here's the color combo, up close and personal...what do you think?  
I'm glad I didn't stop at one - looking forward to spreading some sunshine this week!
Hope you'll join in at HSS!
SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Banner Blessings, Birthday Blooms
INK: Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
PAPER: Flirty Flamingo CS & DSP
EMBELLIES: Linen Thread, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Corrugated Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment